Home Nasional Ali Kalora dan Ikrima Tewas Dalam Kontak Tembak Dengan Satgas Madago Raya

Ali Kalora dan Ikrima Tewas Dalam Kontak Tembak Dengan Satgas Madago Raya

401

PARIGI, RIGHTNEWS.COM – Belum cukup sebulan upaya pencarian sisa Daftar Pencarian Orang (DPO) teroris Poso dipimpin oleh Irjen Polisi Rudy Sufahriadi membuahkan hasil,

Rudy Sufahriadi yang kembali dipercaya Kapolri untuk menahkodai Polda Sulteng menunjukan keseriusannya dalam pencarian sisa DPO teroris Poso tersebut.

Dua DPO teroris Poso berhasil ditangkap, satu diantaranya adalah Ali Ahmad alias Ali Kalora yang dikenal sebagai pemimpin Mujahidin Indonesia Timur (MIT) Poso.

Dihadapan awak media, Minggu (19/9/2021) Irjen Polisi Rudy Sufahriadi mengungkapkan, telah terjadi kontak tembak antara Satgas Madago Raya dengan DPO teroris Poso di Desa Astina Kecamatan Torue Kabupaten Parigi Moutong, Sabtu tanggal 18 September 2021 Pukul 18.00 Wita,

Akibat kontak tembak tersebut telah tertembak dua DPO teroris Poso atas nama Ali Ahmad alias Ali Kalora dan Ikrima alias Jaka Ramadhan alias Rama dalam kondisi meninggal dunia di TKP, terang Rudy.

Mantan Kapolda Jawa Barat ini juga menerangkan, Satgas Madago Raya juga telah mengamankan barang bukti berupa satu pucuk senjata api laras panjang jenis M.16 diduga milik Ali Kalora, Dua buah ransel, satu buah bom Tarik, satu buah buah bom bakar dan lain-lain,

Dengan ditangkapnya 2 DPO teroris Poso, maka sisa DPO teroris Poso tinggal 4 orang, diharapkan kepada sisa DPO teroris Poso untuk segera menyerahkan diri sebelum dilakukan tindakan tegas terukur apabila bertemu dilapangan, tegas Kapolda Sulteng.

Adapun 4 sisa DPO teroris Poso yang menjadi buruan satgas madago raya saat ini adalah Askar Alias Jaid Alias Pak Guru, Nae Alias Galuh Alias Muklas, Suhardin Alias Hasan Pranata dan Ahmad Gazali Alias Ahmad Panjang.

Artikel Lainnya
Load More By rightnewskendari
Load More In Nasional

11 Comments

1. Jassica

May 20, 2022 at 12:52 pm

Hi, I would like to provide you with an article that will be a great addition to your website: unique, optimized, well-written, and free of charge.

I would like to tell you more about it and answer all of your questions.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

2. Venus Sampson

August 25, 2022 at 10:56 pm

Hello,

i have just visited your website. I noticed that some of your website texts are quite short. However, if you want to be found for promising keywords in search engines like Google, your texts must be at least 1000 words. Unfortunately, creating long texts costs a lot of time or money.
    You can save both by having your website texts created by artificial intelligence. Within 5 minutes such software will create you articles with 1500 words easily and with few clicks.

I wish you much success!

Venus Sampson

3. Felicity Buckland

September 24, 2022 at 8:11 am

Hi there,

Our list contains over 6,500 high authority websites that accept guest posts, saving you hours spent outreaching.

The list includes each site’s SEO metrics and contact details, allowing you to contact them directly instead of paying overpriced agency fees.

For more information, visit: https://bit.ly/3dhY19y

Kind Regards,
    Felicity

4. Caryn Card

September 25, 2022 at 1:11 pm

Hello,

are you already using LinkedIn to grow your network in a sustainable way and attract more clients to your business. I can relate, because I use LinkedIn to do just that, in an automated way!

To make it easier to attract new clients in an automated and predictable way, I’ve created a free checklist that will help you grow your LinkedIn network in an automated way, too.

You can download this free checklist right now at https://bit.ly/3RPMBJb

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
    I would be pleased if the checklist brings you added value and you can use it to increase your sales.

Good luck!

Best regards

5. Eulalia Macias

September 28, 2022 at 5:08 am

Hello,

i saw that you are interested in affiliate marketing. If you are looking for a tool in the field of internet marketing (sales funnel, landing pages, email marketing…) that offers everything in one with attractive affiliate commissions, check out Groove’s affiliate program https://bit.ly/3BNIneS

You’ll get a free account to use the tool and convince yourself of its quality.

Have fun!

6. Saul Shang

October 1, 2022 at 9:15 am

Hello,

I saw that you are a financial advisor or work in the financial field.
    I’ve created a free checklist that will help you grow your LinkedIn network in an automated way.

You can download this free checklist right now at https://bit.ly/3RPMBJb

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

7. Penny Forshee

October 7, 2022 at 4:53 pm

Hello,

I saw that you are a financial advisor or work in the financial field.

You can download this free checklist right now at https://bit.ly/3RPMBJb

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

8. Philomena Donoghue

November 29, 2022 at 8:52 am

Hello,

I saw that you are interested in Growth Hacking.

You can download this free checklist right now at https://bit.ly/3RPMBJb

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

9. Angelo Baker

December 15, 2022 at 10:59 pm

Hi there,

Are you tired of spending hours writing content for your business? Introducing the next generation AI content creation writer that can handle it all. From writing about any industry to crafting professional sales emails and blog posts, our AI can even generate optimized video ideas that are sure to trend.
    Try it out for yourself now with our free trial: https://bit.ly/AI-Tech-Writer

Best regards,
    Angelo Baker
    VP @ AI Technologies Limited

10. Niklas Kesler

December 26, 2022 at 10:24 pm

I have a amazing Tool for you which can generate Website Content, Blog Posts and Images with Ai!

Im sending you 50 FREE Credits! I Hope this tool will help you with your Website!

Best Regards

11. Harvey Cisneros

February 5, 2023 at 11:08 am

Hi i see that you do a lot of SEO for yourself and your clients, here is a great new software that takes all the guess work out,

thanks